Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP
Bingley, West Yorkshire
£28,050 - £36,644 per Annum
£28,050 - £36,644 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | Scrub Experience Essential
A leading private hospital in the Bingley area requires a Theatre Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with scrub experience to join the Theatres Scrub Team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
- A competitive annual salary from £28,050 to £36,644 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on and off-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and urology. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate at least 6 months experience working as a Theatre Scrub
- Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge and undertake qualifications such as Advanced Scrub Practitioner
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back