Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP
Up to £33,000 per Annum
Up to £33,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | Scrub Experience Essential
A leading private hospital in Colchester requires a Theatre Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with scrub experience to join the Theatres Scrub Team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
- An excellent annual salary of up to £33,000 depending on experience, plus unsociable hours enhancements where applicable
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and endoscopy. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with Level 1 NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Demonstrable post registration experience in a theatre environment with scrub skills
- Ideally experienced in a wide range of procedures, with a varied patient mix
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
- Have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification and a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back