CDJ7 Theatre Staff RGN/ODP – Bank
Bromsgrove, West Midlands
£15.00 to £25.00 per Hour | Bank Work | Day Shifts
A leading Birmingham hospital is looking for a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to work as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP on bank shifts. The hospital is highly rated and strives to provide only the highest standard of care to all patients so they can have the smoothest patient journey.
About the Theatre Practitioner/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay of between £15.00 and £25.00 depending on experience
• Bank Shifts
• Day Shifts
• A supportive team and work environment
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
As a Theatre Practitioner ODP/RGN you will be responsible for providing clinical and technical assistance as a senior member of the theatre team, and you will also participate in the assessment of patient care needs. You will lead and develop a team and you will act as a role model providing excellent care for all your patients.
What we’re looking for in a Theatre Practitioner/ODP:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
• Previous experience within a theatre or clinical setting is desired
• Excellent communication, time-management, organisational ad interpersonal skills
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• A genuine interest in healthcare
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.