Tissue Viability Nurse
Up to £36,000 per Annum
Up to £36,000 per annum (DoE) | 37.5 Hours - Days | Complex Care & Neuro Rehab | Great Benefits + Welcome Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tissue Viability Nurse to work at a dedicated neurological care centre based on the Essex border, working with residents who have complex rehabilitation needs.
Details of this Tissue Viability Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Up to £36,000 per annum, dependant on experience (enhancement rates at 30% weeknights and Saturdays, 50% Sundays and 100% for Bank Holidays)
• 37.5 hours per week on days shifts only
• A fantastic welcome bonus of £3,600
• A generous annual leave allowance package
• Free onsite parking
• Private healthcare
• Contributory pension scheme
• An excellent employee discount programme
In this role you will work alongside a team of experienced professionals, including physiotherapists, speech & language therapists, occupational therapists and clinical specialists, supporting residents that require tracheotomies, ventilators and peg feeds to support their recovery from neurological conditions, physical disabilities or traumatic injuries in order to support them every step of the way.
The successful candidate for Tissue Viability Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• An interest and good understanding of Pressure Ulcer prevention and treatment, this will include skills in wound care
• Able to demonstrate clinical experience gained from a Neurological environment
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent and effective communication
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back