Unit Lead Nurse RGN
Hillingdon, North London
£19.00 + Paid Breaks per Hour
£19.00 per hour (equates to £41,496 per annum & NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | 42 hours | Days | Great L&D Opportunities | Elderly & Disability Care |
A leading elderly nursing home in the Borough of Hillingdon is looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Unit Lead. The home caters to older adults with age related frailties and physical disabilities in purpose-built setting, with state-of-the-art facilities and a strong team in place.
Details of this RGN Unit Lead Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 42 hours per week
• Day shifts only, working 3 x 12 hour shifts and 1 x 6 hour shift per week
• Great rates of pay of £19.00 per hour plus paid breaks which equates to £41,496 per annum and NHS Band 7
• Ongoing opportunities for learning, development and career progression
The role will involve coordinating and managing care for a small unit within the home and leading a small team of care and nursing staff.
What the home is looking for in an RGN Unit Lead Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally have previous experience in a UK care home and demonstrate proven leadership experience in a clinical environment
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge and able to take bloods and undertake catheterisations
To apply now, please follow the link provided. For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back