Unit Manager (Clinical) RGN/RMN
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.19 per hour | 42 hours | Day Shifts | Overall Good CQC | Benefits Included
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN with Senior Nurse level experience to work as Unit Manager (Clinical) in their large nursing home in Ipswich.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 42 hours per week on day shifts
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.19
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Unit Manager (Clinical) RGN/RMN, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
Applicants for this Unit Manager (Clinical) RGN/RMN post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
- Demonstrate some experience in a leadership role in a clinical environment
- Confident leading a team and happy to get involved with the practical delivery of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back