£10.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
44 Hour Contract – Days | Large Elderly Care Home – Good CQC
A leading Coventry residential care home is looking to recruit an experienced Care Team Leader to work as Unit Manager on a full-time basis.
Details of this Care Team Leader position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 44 hours per week
- Flexible shift patterns on days
- Great pay rates of £10.50 per hour
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the home along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care team in the unit, motivating the team to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
Applicants for this Care Team Leader position should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, ideally in addition to more specialist training relevant to the role
- Demonstrate at least 1 years’ experience working in an elderly care environment
- Possess at least 1 years’ experience in a leadership or supervisory role in a healthcare setting
- Passionate about high quality care
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back