Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 - £18.50 p/h | 44 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits
A large Leeds based care service is currently looking to recruit a Nurse qualified Unit Manager to join their nursing team.
What the home is offering and details of this Nurse qualified Unit Manager post:
• 44 hours per week on day shifts on a permanent basis
• Excellent hourly rates of £18.00 - £18.50 per hour
• A fantastic working environment
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Unit Manager, you will oversee the clinical and operational management of your unit, managing staff and ensuring rotas are complied with a good mix of skills. You will supervise the planning, delivery and evaluation of care ensuring care plans are adequately updates and that all care is person centred.
Applicants for this Nurse qualified Unit Manager post should be/have:
• NMC registered and qualifield as an RGN, RMN or RNLD
• A strong leader with good management skills
• Passionate about providing excellent standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.