£18-£19 p/h | 42 hrs | Days only | Luxury Home | 20+ Bedded Elderly Nursing Unit
One of the UK’s leading providers of social care services is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Unit Manager, leading a 20+ bedded general elderly nursing unit in their Reigate elderly care home.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN position and the salary/benefits package are as follows:
• 42 hours per week on day shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18-£19
• A fantastic working environment
• An industry leading benefits package including medical plans, retail discounts and leisure savings
• A profit share scheme and private pension plan
• Childcare vouchers
• An in-house training academy with free learning and development
• Excellent prospects to progress to senior management
As RGN Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within an elderly nursing unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this RGN Unit Manager position will be:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with current NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in an elderly care setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.