Unit Manager RGN/RMN
Barnet, North London
£17.50 - £18.50 per Hour
£17.50 - £18.50 p/h | 46 hrs | Days Only | Good CQC | Large Elderly & Dementia Home
A large care and nursing home in Barnet currently has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Unit Manager.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 46 hours per week
- An excellent pay rate in the region of £17.50 to £18.50 per hour, depending on experience
- Day shifts only, usually worked as long day shifts
As Unit Manager RGN/RMN, you will coordinate the day to day running of a 30 bedded unit in the home and will undertake both clinical and supernumerary duties. On shift, you will lead a team which includes a Staff Nurse and a very strong team of HCAs who are also qualified to administer medications.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care in a similar, managerial or leadership role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and managerial skills with a proactive, positive approach
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back