Nursing Home, Mental Health
£33000 per annum | 42 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for a registered RGN or RMN to work as a Unit Manger in their care home located in North Birmingham.
This very large care home offers an excellent environment for adults of all ages with a range of nursing care needs, with luxury accommodation, state of the art facilities and beautiful grounds.
Details of this Unit Manger RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on day shifts
• Excellent salary offered at £33000 per annum
• 2 supernumerary shifts and 3 shifts as part of the nurse numbers
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
Applicants for this Unit Manger RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Proven leadership skills in a Care Home for vulnerable adults
• Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.