Unit Manager RGN/RMN
£40,852 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£40,852 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Days | Specialist Disability & Neuro Care | Good CQC
A charitably run specialist care centre in the Brentwood area which caters to adults of all ages with complex physical and neurological disabilities is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN to lead a small unit within the service.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only, working 1 weekend in 3
- Shifts will be between the hours of 7.15am and 7.45pm
- Some supernumerary hours, with the anticipated split of 40% supernumerary and 60% clinical, with the understanding that the clinical needs of the service
- A great annual salary of £40,852
- A fantastic working environment
- Excellent prospects for training, development and career progression
As Unit Manager RGN/RMN, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a 17 bedded unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position will be:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with current NMC registration
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK care home setting, ideally within a disability or neuro-disability care setting
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back