Unit Manager RGN/RMN
Croydon, Greater London
Up to £18.50 per Hour
Up to £18.50 p/h | 36 - 48 Hrs | Days Only | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC
A leading London-based care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to work as Nurse Unit Manager in their 60+ bedded nursing home in Croydon.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
- 36 to 48 hours per week on day shifts only, which will include some supernumerary hours
- An excellent pay rate of up to £18.50 per hour
- A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- Excellent prospects for training, development and career progression
As Unit Manager RGN/RMN, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position will be:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven experience working in the elderly and dementia care sector
- Ideally have some experience in a senior or managerial capacity in a clinical setting, although experienced Staff Nurses looking for career progression will also be considered
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back