Unit Manager RGN/RMN
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | £1,000 Welcome Bonus |38.5 hrs | Days | Great Company Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a leading national care group to recruit an RGN or RMN Unit Manager to work in their large care home on the Southern outskirts of Glasgow.
The home offers general nursing care to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
This Unit Manager RGN/RMN role is a full-time position with a 38.5 hour working week, on day shifts only.
The home is offering an excellent hourly rate of £16.50, in addition to the following benefits:
- Paid breaks
- A company pension scheme with life assurance
- Healthcare and cash plans
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
- Free uniforms and meals whilst on duty and PVG paid for
- Ongoing training and development programmes, including support with revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- From a strong background in elderly care, with senior or managerial level experience
- Confident leading and developing both clinical and non-clinical teams
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and best practices of care planning and delivery
- Passionate about providing the best possible standards of care and quality of life to service users
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back