Unit Manager RGN/RMN
£16.50 per Hour
£16.50 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN with Senior Nurse level experience to work as Nurse Unit Manager in their large nursing home in Motherwell.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 38.5 hours per week on day shifts
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.50
- A £1,000 welcome bonus
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees and PVG cost paid
- A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an RGN or RMN with up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate previous experience in a senior position in an elderly care environment
- Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back