Unit Manager RGN/RMN
Near Cheadle, Cheshire
£19.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19 per hour | 38.5 hours | Days | Paid Breaks
An experienced RGN or RMN qualified Unit Manager is required by a large modern care home near Cheadle.
Details of this Unit Manager (RGN/RMN) role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week
- Competitive hourly rates of £19 per hour with paid breaks
- Day shifts only
This Unit Manager (RGN/RMN) role will involve leading a small team within the home and coordinating, managing and monitoring care within the unit, ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety.
Applicants for this Unit Manager (RGN/RMN) post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
- Demonstrate some experience in a leadership role in a clinical environment
- Confident leading a team and happy to get involved with the practical delivery of care
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925 for more information.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back