Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Enfield, North London
£42,432 to £44,982 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£42,432 to £44,982 per annum | 48 hours | Days Only, including some weekends
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Unit Manager in a large, modern Enfield care home.
The CQC compliant home caters for adults of all ages, and this post is to lead a 25 bedded unit, coordinating staffing levels, all aspects of care and ensuring residents continue to receive a high-quality service.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week which will include weekends/shifts
• Day shifts only
• £42,432 to £44,982 per annum
• Usual hours will include alternate weekends, depending on staffing levels
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
• Experienced in a care home environment, with Senior Nurse level experience
• Confident planning and implementing care and providing clinical leadership
• Manage Dementia Unit - ROTAs/staff management.
• Dementia - we are looking to improve the environment to be more dementia specific.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back