Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.00 p/h | 42 hrs | Day Shifts | Excellent Staff Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care |
A large care home in Warrington currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to work as Unit Manager, providing effective leadership to the care and nursing team in a small unit within the home. This service offers a mix of elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to adults of all ages in a modern, homely environment.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on permanent days
• Rates of pay of £16.00 per hour
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• A fantastic working environment with supportive leadership structures in place
As Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will take responsibility for the day to day management of a unit and will manage and monitor the delivery of high quality care to residents, promoting best practices in all areas of clinical and personal care.
Candidates for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post should meet the following person specification:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Extensive elderly care experience in a leadership role
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification
• Up to date knowledge of best practices of care, CQC requirements, quality standards, DoLS and the MCA
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back