Unit Manager RGN/RMN
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.00 per hour | 42 hours | Day Shifts
An RGN or RMN qualified Unit Manager is required to join the clinical team of a large Swindon care home.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN role and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Competitive hourly rate of £18.00
- Working day shifts only
As Unit Manager RGN/RMN, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly care environment
- Demonstrate some experience in a leadership role
- Confident leading a team and happy to get involved with the practical delivery of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back