Unit Manager RGN/RMN
£19 - £20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
38.5 hrs | Day Shifts | “Good” CQC | Elderly & Dementia Care | £19 - £20 p/h
A leading Windsor care home currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Unit Manager of a small unit in the home.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only (weekends may be required)
• Excellent rates of pay in the region of £19 to £20 per hour (depending on experience) including in crease pay during weekends
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
This Unit Manager RGN/RMN role will involve leading a small team within the home and coordinating, managing, and monitoring care within the unit, ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Demonstrate some experience in a leadership role in a clinical environment
• Confident leading a team and happy to get involved with the practical delivery of care
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back