Nursing Home, Mental Health
Up to £16 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | £2,000 Welcome Bonus
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RMN with Senior Nurse level experience to work as Nurse Unit Manager in their large nursing home in Stafford.
Details of this Unit Manager RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 38.5 hours per week on day shifts
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of up to £16.00
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
• A welcome bonus of £2,000
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Mental Health Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate previous experience in a senior position in an elderly care environment
• Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.