Unit Manager - RMN
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£16.25 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.25 p/h | 36 hrs | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | Excellent Staff Benefits |
A 55+ bedded nursing home in the Stockport area currently has a vacancy for a qualified RMN to join their clinical team as Unit Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from the Greater Manchester area.
Details of this Unit Manager RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent night shifts
- Industry leading rates of pay of £16.25 per hour
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- Staff recognition and reward programmes
- Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Unit Manager, you will oversee the day to day clinical management of a unit within the home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained and the needs of service users met. You will provide leadership, supervision and support to the clinical and care teams in your unit, acting as an approachable and practical manager.
What our client is looking for in a Unit Manager RMN:
- Qualified Adult Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back