Unit Nurse Manager
£16.83 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.83 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 38.5 hours | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered |
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to join their nursing home in the Aberdare area as a Unit Manager. You will be joining an extensively trained team that deliver all the specialist care and support services for older people living with dementia.
What the home is offering and details of this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• A permanent contract for 38.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.83, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £33,700
• A company pension and life assurance
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
Applicants for this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate some experience in a UK care home/long-term adult care setting, ideally in a leadership role
• Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management, and able to effectively coordinate, manage and monitor care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back