Unit Nurse Manager
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£16.83 per Hour
£16.83 p/h – Circa £31.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background working in care homes is required to work as Clinical Unit Manager in a large elderly nursing home in Bolton.
Details of this Clinical Unit Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.83, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £31,500
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
As Clinical Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and delivery of care within a dementia nursing unit. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Unit Manager position will be:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
- Confident leading shifts and line managing staff
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back