Unit Nurse Manager
£40,000 per Annum
£40,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 40 hours | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | “Good” CQC |
A leading Borehamwood nursing home is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse with RGN qualification to work as Unit Nurse Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older adults living with age related frailties, dementia, disabilities and medical nursing needs along with younger adults.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week on day shifts with rotation to cover every third/fourth weekend
• Competitive rates of pay of £40,000 per annum which is equivalent to NHS Band 7
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a large unit in the service. Duties will include supervising and monitoring care, leading shifts and line managing a team, coordinating rotas and supporting the Registered Manager with the day to day running of the home.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a leadership or senior capacity in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Passionate about high quality care and ensuring the needs of service users are met
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back