Unit Nurse Manager
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19 p/h – Circa £47.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Unit Manager in a leading Bradford nursing home.
The 50+ bedded home offers elderly and disability nursing care to older adults with a range of medical nursing needs.
Details of this Unit Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week on flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Great pay rates of £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £47,400
- A comprehensive induction plus training, development and career progression programmes
- A workplace pension scheme
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care for a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop a team of Nurses and HCAs, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in a senior nursing or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting with experience in elderly care
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back