Unit Nurse Manager
£19.44 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19.44 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent | 44 Hours - Days | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background working in care homes is required to work as Clinical Unit Manager in a large elderly nursing home in Bristol.
Details of this Clinical Unit Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rate offered at £19.44 per hour (Band 7 Equivalent)
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a Dementia nursing unit, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RN1/RNA/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting preferred
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back