Unit Nurse Manager
Bury, Greater Manchester
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health, Residential Care
£18.50 p/h – Circa £34.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours - Days | Large Nursing Home
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Unit Manager in their large nursing home in Bury.
Details of this Clinical Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract working 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A fantastic hourly rate of £18.50 which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £
- Paid breaks
- A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects for professional development
As Clinical Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a unit in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse position will be:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back