Unit Nurse Manager
£40,000 - £43,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Band 7 Equivalent | 42 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as Unit Nurse Manager in their large nursing home in Cambridge.
Details of this RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 42 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A very competitive annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £43,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and an hourly rate of up to £19.70
- A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
- Free uniforms and DBS check
- Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
- Free Nursing Times subscription
As RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back