Unit Nurse Manager
£18 to £19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 to £19 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 40 hours | Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | Great Benefits | Good CQC Rating |
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Unit Nurse Manager in their large nursing home in Cambridge.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Great rates of pay of £18.00 to £19.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• 28 days holiday per year
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects, development and career progression programmes
• A range of retail and leisure discounts
• Childcare vouchers
• Free uniform and meals
• Excellent working environment and support from a highly qualified management team
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back