Unit Nurse Manager
£22 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£22 p/h – Circa £54.9K/Band 7 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Elderly Nursing Home
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) is required to work as Clinical Unit Manager of a large nursing home in the Ely area.
The home specialises in elderly and dementia care and provides a great environment for staff and residents alike.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible shift patterns
- Great pay rates of £22 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £54,900
- A friendly and supportive working environment in an independently owned and operated home
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate previous experience in a leadership role in a clinical setting, ideally within the UK nursing home sector
- Good understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back