Unit Nurse Manager
Failsworth, Greater Manchester
£43,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£43,000 - £45,000 p/a | 44 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A privately owned elderly and dementia specialist care home in the Failsworth area is looking experienced Deputy Manager to deliver high level of care to our residents.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 44 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only
- Excellent salary of £43,000 - 45,000
- Indemnity insurance for all Nurses and Home Managers
- When you make a personal introduction, you will receive a reward of £250 (terms and conditions apply)
- Welcome bonus (selected homes only)
- CIPD Award Winning Learning and Development
- Free uniform, training and DBS check
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven elderly care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
- High level of people skills with the ability to understand our residents needs in order to deliver outstanding levels of care
- Required to have the COVID-19 Vaccine or willing to do so
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back