Unit Nurse Manager
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
VAC4926 – Unit Nurse Manager
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 42 Hours | Flexible Shifts | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A large Ipswich nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Unit Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Clinical Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract working 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts, which includes 6 supernumerary hours per week
• A competitive pay rate of £18.00 per hour
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent learning and development prospects
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a unit in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse position will be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back