Unit Nurse Manager
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £33.6K | 36 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home | RGN or RMN Considered
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN qualified Unit Nurse Manager to join their large Liverpool nursing home.
The home provides elderly and dementia nursing care packages and offers a great environment for residents and staff alike, with a strong team in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £18, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £33,690
- A company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid and DBS
- Meals provided on long day shifts
- An extra day’s annual leave on your birthday (after 1 years’ service)
As RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate all clinical services on site during the day shift and will ensure the highest quality clinical and personal care is delivered. You will provide effective clinical leadership and line management, supporting the team and undertaking some clinical duties when required.
What we are looking for in a Unit Nurse Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in a leadership role within a UK nursing home setting
- Sound clinical skills and strong working knowledge of CQC requirements and best practices of care
- Effective leadership and communication skills
- Passionate about high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of others
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back