Unit Nurse Manager
£20 - £22 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20 - £22 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent | 33/44 Hours – Days | Dementia Care | 30 Bedded Nursing Unit
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Unit Manager of a 30-bedded nursing unit of a leading Staffordshire care home.
The unit specialises in elderly dementia care and supports those living with challenging behaviours and complex needs.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full-time days, with 33 to 44 hours available depending on shift patterns
- Very competitive hourly rates from £20 to £22 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
- A supportive working environment and the opportunity to make a real difference to residents’ quality of care and living as part of a management restructure in the home
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within the unit, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back