£17.93 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hour Contract – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse/RGN with a background is required to lead and develop a nursing unit in a Preston care home.
The care home is fully CQC compliant and provides care and support packages to adults of all ages with a diverse range of needs, including caring for adults with physical and learning disabilities, elderly frail nursing and dementia nursing care needs.
What the home has to offer the successful Unit Nurse Manager:
• A permanent contract of 42 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Great pay rates of £17.93 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with Band 6 rates of pay
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Unit Nurse Manager, coordinate the planning and implementation of care within the unit along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for in an Unit Nurse Manager:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Strong leadership and management skills and confident leading both clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards, national minimum care standards and Health and Safety legislation
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.