Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN
Enfield, North London
£45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£45,000 to £50,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a) | 48 hours | Days | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC |
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work as Unit Manager of a large nursing unit in an Enfield care home. The unit offers long and short-term care packages to adults of all ages who are living with physical frailties and disabilities, learning disabilities and dementia.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A fantastic annual salary of £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience which is equivalent to NHS Band 8a
• Excellent prospects for training, development and career progression
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK care home setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
• Confident delivering line management and clinical leadership
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided. Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back