Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN
£21.10 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£21.10 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | Full Time | Days Only |
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Unit Manager in their care home in Haslemere.
What the home is offering and details of this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN role:
• Full time hours on a permanent contract
• Days only
• £21.10 per hour plus paid breaks which equates to NHS Band 7
• Great benefits package to be discussed at interview
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
Applicants for this Unit Manager post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive, motivated and able to provide effective leadership
• Demonstrate good working knowledge CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back