Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £43.6K p/a | 48 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly and Dementia Home – Good CQC | £2K Bonus | Great Benefits
A leading Kent nursing home is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as Unit Manager and oversee a small nursing unit within the home.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older adults living with age related frailties, dementia, disabilities and medical nursing needs in a modern setting with some great facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract for 48 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Competitive rates of pay of £17.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £43,680
• A welcome/joining bonus of up to £2,000 (Subject to T and Cs)
• A workplace pension scheme
• Your NMC registration fees paid plus support with revalidation
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities including your own personal development plan
As RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service. Duties will include supervising and monitoring care, leading shifts and line managing a team, coordinating rotas and supporting the Registered Manager with the day to day running of the home.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Passionate about high quality care and ensuring the needs of service users are met
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.