Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.95 p/h – Band 6/£33,934 p/a | 38.5 Hrs - Days | Fully Compliant Elderly and Dementia Home | Great Benefits | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
A 50+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Bishopbriggs area of North Glasgow currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Unit Nurse Manager.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, which includes some supernumerary hours
• Day shifts only, with some weekends required
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.95 per hour which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and gives a basic annual salary of £33,934
• A welcome bonus of £1,000 (Subject to T and Cs)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
• NMC renewal fees paid plus support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.