Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16.95 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.95 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 42 - 48 hours per week | Days only | Great Benefits | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
A very large elderly and dementia nursing home in East Glasgow currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Unit Nurse Manager.
What the home is offering and details of this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• 42-48 hours per week available on a permanent contract
• Days only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.95 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• A welcome bonus of £1,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
• NMC renewal fees paid plus support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What our client is looking for in a Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back