Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16.32 + Paid Breaks per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.32 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 & £35,642 per annum) | Paid Breaks | 42 hours | Days | Great Benefits |
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Unit Nurse Manager in their elderly nursing home in Glasgow.
What the home is offering and details of this Unit Nurse Manager position:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Days only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.32 which equates to NHS Band 6 and £35,642 per annum
• Assistance with revalidation
• Paid breaks
• Free meal on a long shift
• Free DBS/PVG check
• Ongoing career progression
• Pension scheme
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
What our client is looking for in a Unit Nurse Manager:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Effective leadership skills and able to motivate, develop and inspire a team
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back