Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16.95 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.95 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 38.5 hours per week | Days only | Great Benefits | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Nurse Unit Manager in their large nursing home in East Glasgow.
What the home is offering and details of this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• 38.5 hours per week available on a permanent contract
• Days only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.95 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
• Paid PVG Check
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
What our client is looking for in a Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Effective leadership skills and able to motivate, develop and inspire a team
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back