Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 & £40,040 per annum ) | 44 hours | Days | Great Benefits | Good CQC |
A 100+ bedded nursing home in Preston currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Unit Manager to join their clinical team. This fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults from the local community.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Competitive hourly rates of £17.50 which equates to £40,040 per annum and NHS Band 6
• Day shifts only
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
This Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD role will involve leading a team within the home and coordinating, managing and monitoring care within the unit, ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety.
Applicants for this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Demonstrate some experience in a leadership role in a clinical environment
• Confident leading a team and happy to get involved with the practical delivery of care
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back