Unit Nurse Manager
£20.09 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£20.09 p/h – Circa £45K/Band 7 Equivalent | 44 Hours - Flexible Shifts| Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to join a leading Southwark nursing home as Clinical Unit Manager.
The large, fully CQC compliant care home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and provides a great environment for both staff and residents, with modern facilities and
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible shifts which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
- Great rates of pay of £20.09 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £45,000
- A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
- A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
- Free uniforms and DBS
- Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
- Free Nursing Times subscription
As Clinical Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN and ideally have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma/QCF 5 or an equivalent
- Demonstrate proven clinical leadership experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting, with proven elderly care experience
- Strong working knowledge of CQC essential standards and best practices of care
- Confident leading shifts, coordinating care and delivering line management and clinical leadership
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back