Urgent Care Centre Doctor
City of Westminster, Greater London
Up to £82,215 per Annum
Up to £82,215 p/a | 40 hrs | Day Shifts Only | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private/self-pay urgent care centre in Westminster is currently looking recruit an experienced Doctor to join their strong team.
The centre treats patients of all ages with primary care needs resulting from minor injuries, illnesses and accidents, and patients receive the highest standards of clinical care and customer service.
Details of this Urgent Care Doctor position and what the hospital has to offer:
- A permanent position working 40 hours per week, which is worked on day shifts only, giving you the opportunity to enjoy a real work/life balance
- An excellent annual salary of up to £82,215 depending on experience
- 27 days annual leave
- A private pension scheme or the option to continue with the NHS pension for existing members
- Private healthcare
- A range of retail, lifestyle and online discounts, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Opportunities for training and development, plus employee recognition schemes
The role will involve the efficient and effective medical management of patients, working as part of a strong MDT to ensure the highest standards of clinical excellence in all areas of patient experience. You will also be involved in departmental management and service development, in addition to deputising for the Clinical Lead in their absence.
The skills, qualifications and experience the hospital is looking for in an Urgent Care Doctor:
- GMC registered Doctor with a minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience
- Experienced in General Practice, Minor Illnesses, Accident & Emergency and Urgent Care, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in A&E
- Demonstrate some paediatric experience
- Physical examination and diagnostic skills, with a wide knowledge base and competencies in clinical practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate skills and experience in teaching and assessing in clinical practice
- Committed to further developing your skills and knowledge and able to evidence this with a portfolio of CPD
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back