Urgent Care Centre Senior Nurse
Westminster, Greater London
Up to £40,452 per Annum
Hospital, Urgent Care/Emergency Department
Up to £40,452 per Annum | 37.5 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits, Training & Development
A privately-run Urgent Care Centre in The City of Westminster currently requires an experienced RGN to join their busy team in a senior nursing role.
Details of this Urgent Care Centre Senior Nurse/RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week, covering a flexible shift pattern
- An excellent annual salary of up to £40,452
- 27 days annual leave
- Private health cover
- A contributory pension scheme or continuation of the NHS pension scheme for existing members
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression
- A range of retail discounts and financial support schemes
- A supportive working environment, with employee recognition awards
As Urgent Care Centre RGN Senior Nurse, in addition to leading the nursing team and coordinating care, you will play a pivotal role in assessing patient needs and developing care programmes in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team. You will apply advanced clinical skills to deliver safe and effective care, along with supervising and supporting junior members of staff.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an emergency medicine/urgent care setting
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of best clinical practices and confident supporting junior colleges
- Passionate about providing the best possible patient experience
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back