Up to £45,000 per Annum
Up to £45,000 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | £3,600 Welcome Bonus
A leading private hospital in the Preston area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their management team as a Ward Manager, this would be on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Ward Manager role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of up to £45,000
- Welcome Bonus of £3,600 (T&Cs Apply)
- Day and night shifts
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free onsite car parking
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 weeks annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Enhancement rates at 50% where eligible
As Ward Manager you will oversee the day to day clinical and operational management of the Ward, effectively managing staff, budgets and resources. You will promote best practices of care are delivered and will participate in Clinical Governance, Audits and investigations when required.
What we’re looking for in a Ward Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Previous clinical supervisory experience and a background as a Ward Nurse
• Be able to deliver high standards of patient care
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude to work
• Good working knowledge of CQC standards
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back