Ward Manager RMN/RNLD
Enfield, North London
£42,000 per Annum
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£42,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Great Staff Benefits | Medium & Low Secure Facility
One of the UK’s leading providers of health and social care services is currently looking to recruit a Nurse-qualified Ward Manager to lead a small ward in their Enfield facility, which caters to males with mental disorders and associated challenging behaviours.
The facility offers complete care and recovery pathways and has low and medium secure units plus a locked rehabilitation unit.
Details of this Ward Manager RMN/RNLD position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, working day shifts only
- A great annual salary of £42,000
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Ward Manager RMN/RNLD, you will oversee the planning, direction and management of clinical services within the ward. You will supervise and support staff, manage and monitor care, and will ensure high standards are maintained in all areas of service provision, in addition to working closely with the Senior Management Team to further develop the service.
Applicants for this Deputy Ward Manager RMN/RNLD position should be/have:
- NMC Registered, Level 1 Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Substantial post-registration experience working in a mental health or learning disability care service, in an acute environment
- Experienced in a senior clinical role, with experience undertaking clinical supervisions, conducting clinical audits and managing multiple priorities
- Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification in addition to a professional development portfolio which includes clinical and managerial training
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back