JBJ149 Ward Manager
Solihull, West Midlands
Circa £46,500 per Annum (DoE) | Full Time Hours | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits
A leading hospital in the Solihull area is looking to recruit an experienced Adult Nurse/RGN to lead their ward nursing team working as Ward Manager on a permanent, full-time basis.
About the Ward Manager role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract
• An excellent annual salary of Circa £46,500 depending on experience
• Days and nights
• Relocation Package available
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Private healthcare and life assurance
• Free wellness screening
As Ward Manager you will provide excellent clinical and managerial leadership to your tem to ensure the delivery of high standard patient care. Duties will include the auditing of nursing practice and implementation of evidence based clinical research, whilst ensuring performance data is recorded effectively in order to monitor and evaluate activity within the ward area.
What we’re looking for in a Ward Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Managerial experience and leadership skills
• Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.